We love whole health routines! So this holiday we give you a quick and easy granola recipe, thanks to our friend and resident chef Rafi. CBD+CBG encouraged but not required. Maintain your whole health through this festive holiday season.
You will need:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds, ground
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3-1/2 cup light agave (sweeten to taste)
- 2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp ginger, dried
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 tsp cloves, ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 full dropper Untamed Humans CBD+CBG Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan combine peanut butter, agave and all the spices. Heat on low until the peanut butter and agave are well incorporated (1-2 minutes). Turn off the heat and let it cool to the touch.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, nuts and seeds. Add the peanut butter agave mixture to the bowl with the oats.
- Stir until combined and little oat clusters form.
- Spread evenly across baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Let it cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Optional: Add 1 full dropper of UH CBD+CBG Oil. Stir until well incorporated.
- Store in air tight container for up to one month.